Compliance Manager At British American Tobacco
Post :- Compliance Manager (Job ID 3092BR)
Posting Date :- 13-12-2013
Closing Date :- 26-12-2013
Company Name :- British American Tobacco – Sri lanka
Salary :- Attractive remuneration package and other benefits
Number of Vacancies :- 1
Location :- Colombo
– Working directly with the ExCo, prepare Compliance Review plan to be rolled out in the EMs and in line with BAT recommendations.
– Ensure appropriate processes are formulated for purposes of compliance in line with internal policies, statutory requirements and regulations to facilitate Risk Management in line with BAT Risk management methodology with the drive and determination to proactively reduce inadequacies and mitigate risk.
– Assist Audit team in any fraud investigation as appropriate either through direct participation or through advice.
– Sponsors and advocates the utilisation of a robust approach to enterprise risk management across the Company ensuring that significant risks are reviewed periodically by the ExCo & the relevant process owners.
– Responsible to ensure Compliance in both PTC and CTC
– Communicate & engage with functions & Top Team whilst demonstrating people leadership and inspiring teams to achieve compliance objectives.
– Build and exhibit self-awareness of impact on own role and responsibilities.
– Promotes the need of risk management being closely linked to ongoing decision making and resource allocation processes in other functions.
– Support ExCo & the functions through conducting training on control awareness & policy/procedure/guideline to relevant managers of the company, in order to drive good Governance & Compliance.
– Utilise interpersonal skills to effectively carry out the responsibilities as a role model on Compliance in the EMs.
– Build close relationship with the Functions to provide and obtain support as necessary and forge lasting relationships with External Regulatory authorities to proactively achieve business objectives.
– Through the course of the role, identify additional opportunities for further provision of value addition in the compliance area which would further enhance the control environment across the business through process simplification or standardisation.
– Serve as a member to committees where necessary to ensure appropriate balance of control and risk in the organization.
Want to Apply this Job Click here