Associate Database Administrator At Aitken Spence Sri Lanka
Post :- Associate Database Administrator
Posting Date :- 23-12-2013
Closing Date :- 07-01-2014
Company Name :- Aitken Spence
Location :- Sri lanka
Salary And other benefits :-
an attractive remuneration package and other benefits depending on the qualifications and experience
– The ideal candidate should be below 28 years of age certified in Oracle DBA
– a minimum of two years’ experience as a DBA or Apps DBS.
– Applicants possessing a Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or IT would be given preference.
– He/She should have acquired experience in installing the latest oracle DB, DB cloning, load balancing & performance tuning, back-up & recovery of Oracle instances.
major duties and responsibilities
– Implementation support of Oracle DB
– Supporting of Oracle DB at client locations
– Conducting Training
Names of three non-related referees. Indicate the position applied for, on the subject line of the email or on the top left corner of the envelope when sending your CV. Applications should reach us within 10 days of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Send your CV Email:
Send your CV
Director/Chief Human Resources Officer,
Aitken Spence Group Ltd.,
315 Vauxhall Street