Deputy National Director at World Vision Lanka Sri Lanka
Post :- Deputy National Director
Posting Date :- 14-12-2013
Closing Date :- 15-01-2014
Company Name :- World Vision Lanka
Location :- Colombo Sri lanka
– Working closely and collaboratively with the National Director to lead the organisation effectively determining organisation and division specific performance targets, prioritising activities and allocating resources across divisions to ensure financial, organisation and division plans and targets are met.
– Building synergies across divisions for more effective resource allocation, alignment of activity and whole of organisation productivity and process improvement.
– Participating as a team member in the strategic management of the organisation and the overall leadership and operations management of WV Lanka to achieve its strategic goals.
– Deputise for the National Director in his absence.
– Be accountable for organisational direction and decisions in line with levels of authority and decision making rights developed for the role of DND.
REQUIRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
– Extensive work/life experience in Sri Lanka and deep knowledge of her culture and history.
– Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred in a field relevant to World Vision’s work in WV Lanka.
– Minimum of 5 years in senior leadership/management required; prior World Vision experience at Senior Management Team level would be an advantage.
– The position holder should have a wide experience in leading strategic development in large or complex organisations with cross functional management experience.
– The position holder should have proven knowledge of and experience with the international donor community and the ability to effectively lead public and private acquisition efforts.
– Travel 30% Domestic/international travel is required.
More details visit here http://www.wvi.org/sri-lanka/vacancy-deputy-national-director
Please forward your CV along with the duly completed WVLanka_Application form_distributed to