IT Procurement Manager At Standard Chartered Bank Sri Lanka
Post :- IT Procurement Manager (job ID410556)
Posting Date :- 24-12-2013
Company Name :- Standard Chartered Bank – Sri Lanka
Location :- Sri lanka
Salary And other benefits :-
standard Salary and other amenities
This role will be responsible for leading the IT sourcing function, focusing on all Technology categories; Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Networks, Services in Sri Lanka with the potential to expand category leadership across South-Asia region.
The role will report to the Regional Lead for Technology Sourcing (MESA & PK), based in Mumbai. The successful candidate will be expected to:
– Lead the IT sourcing categories of Hardware, Software, Telecoms, and Networks in Sri Lanka.
– Provide support for regional requirements when requested.
– Work closely with the Global Category Mangers (GCMs) responsible for respective categories, ensuring that requirements are fed into GCM strategies and that GCM strategies are implemented locally.
– Drive global sourcing category strategies via demand side management (working with key stakeholders) and supply side management (working with sourcing teams and/or external vendors directly).
– Achieve reductions in third party spend across categories through personal leadership and support from GCM’s.
– Be responsible for all category reporting requirements.
– Focus on Governance, Processes and commercials.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Define, implement and support category strategies and sourcing plans for requirements in Sri Lanka, whilst ensuring appropriate alignment to global and regional category strategies.
– Lead the sourcing process, including RFX processes to deliver overall commercial and contractual benefits.
– Co-ordination with cros functional teams and subject experts – Legal, Compliance, Tax.
– Foster effective collaboration and ensure strong communication lines with key stakeholders and colleagues in and across the regions
– Track and report savings achievements.
– Ensure representation of regional/local interests and market conditions to global sourcing commodities.
– Be fully aware of all regional and global sourcing initiatives, strategies and stakeholder matters related to areas of responsibilities.
– Strategically manage the commercial relationships with key vendors within your portfolio for business critical projects & outsourced services.
Qualifications & Skills
– University degree qualification in any discipline (fully qualified or have a minimum of 7 years relevant experience /as specified in the JD and be part qualified)
– Excellent communication skills
– Good computer literacy
– Any other job specific selection standards which will be as defined in the Job Description.
More Details Or Apply the job visit https://cgportal.global.standardchartered.com/psc/hrms/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=410556&HRS_SOURCE_ID=3345&HRS_SUBSOURCE_ID=1372