Assistant Accountant At Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
Post :- Assistant Accountant HRM 609
Posting Date :- 12-01-2014
Closing Date:- 22-01-2014
Company Name :- SRI LANKA RED CROSS SOCIETY
Place – Gampaha
Salary and Other Benefits:-
Basic Salary 22,425/- And other benefits
– Part (02) Qualified in ICASL/CIMA/ACCA/ CMA and
02 years’ experience in Accounting OR
– AAT Qualified and
– 02 years’experience in Accounting
– Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer based service interventions.
– Willing to traveland work throughout the country when required.
– Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
– Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
– Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Knowledge of Sri Lanka Financial Reporting Standards (SLFRS).
Good knowledge of accounting software & MS Office applications.
Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/ Tamil and English
Only short listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 22 January 2014.
Sent your CV Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent a Post
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
Please indicate on the top left hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number.