Branch Executive Officer At Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
Post :- Branch Executive Officer (HRM608)
Posting Date :- 12-01-2014
Closing Date:- 22-01-2014
Company Name :- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
Place – Polonnaruwa
Salary and Other Benefits:-
Basic Salary Rs. 45,000/- And other benefits
– A Degree in either Sociology, Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, Law, Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution.
– 03 years’ post qualification experience in project administration or implementation. OR
– A Diploma in either Sociology, Social Work ,Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, or related discipline
– 05 years’ post qualification experience in project administration or implementation. OR
– G.C.E A/L 3 passes in any discipline
10 years’ post qualification experience including 5 years post qualification experience in project administration or implementation.
– Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer based service interventions.
– Willing to traveland work throughout the country when required.
– Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
– Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
– Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Demonstrated experience in administration, human resource, logistics and assets management,
Sound knowledge of humanitarian, community and volunteer based service interventions
Well-developed skills in project implementation and community mobilization.
Excellent public relations, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/Tamil and English
Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Only short listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 22 January 2014.
Sent your CV Email email@example.com
Sent a Post
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
104, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Please indicate on the top left hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number.