Customer Service Representative At Standard Chartered Bank – Sri Lanka
Post :- Customer Service Representative
Posting Date :- 02-01-2014
Company Name-:-Standard Chartered Bank – Sri Lanka
Location :- Colombo, Sri Lanka
Salary and Other Benefits:-
An attractive remuneration package along with other fringe benefits and accommodation, awaits for the right candidate.
– Based in a 24/7 service center
Manage / improve Customer Experience by handling customers’ enquiries and objections
– Work will be on shift basis (according to the shop & office employees act)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Provide a high quality service to all customers at all times and avoid service failure recurrence
To maintain a high level of professionalism which projects the banks image as the provider of the best financial services
– Support new product launches/campaigns and promoting of lead generations to Consumer Banking
– Enhance service levels and daily operations of the unit handling in supporting the processing of the increasing volume of inbound (and outbound) calls offering professional and specialised service.
– Ensure proper controls are adhered in expediting transactions
– Through example, behavior and action comply and advance the Company’s 5 values
– To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities in the Call Centre and Phone Banking
– To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures per group and the local regulator and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
– To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements.
– To ensure operational processes are documented and implemented to minimise risk and loss.
– To gain in-depth knowledge of all areas relating to the department by understudying and on the job training
– Cultivate team spirit
– To comply with the bank’s compliance policies and internal/external regulatory requirements
– Ensure complete controls are adhered to in expediting transactions
– Ensure complete accuracy in Call Centre and Phone Banking functions
– To provide assistance in general filing and administration of the unit
– Ensure customer complaints are handled efficiently and thoroughly and logged on LMS
– To attend all training sessions as and when nominated
– Ensure to enhance usage Phone banking –pay-by-phone to achieve growth
Qualifications & Skills
– Have successfully passed 8 or more subjects at the Ordinary Level examination (excluding “General Knowledge / Optional English”)
– Or should have completed a full professional/academic qualification.
Interpersonal and complaint handling skills
Verbal and written communication
Good service attitude
Understanding of policies and procedures
General understanding of our infrastructure to enable effective handling of in-coming calls / customer handling