Forensic auditors At Ernst & Young
Post :- Forensic auditors
Posting Date :- 14-01-2014
Closing Date :- 31-01-2014
Company Name :- Ernst & Young
Salary and Other Benefits:-
In such eventuality, an attractive remuneration package
– Perform assigned audit procedures/fraud examination techniques to detect potential fraud within specific para meters and to achieve specific engagement deadlines.
– Maintain active fraud risk awareness and be able to identify potential red flags of frauds.
– Collaborate with engagement team to incorporate engagement findings to deliver high quality service to clients.
– Perform various data analysis techniques to uncover frauds and report them to engagement partner or manager.
– Perform any other evidence-gathering procedures as necessary under the circumstances.
– A bachelor’s degree/ part qualification in ACA/CIMA and a minimum of 2 years related work experience are required. The candidate must maintain the highest level of confidentiality on all investigations and events.
– Previous investigative experience is a plus. If the candidate does not possess direct forensic auditing experience general audit experience with the expectation to pursue the career in forensic accounting will also be considered.
– Must be willing to work on given engagement deadlines and work over time if necessary and be willing to travel within Sri Lanka.
– Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze documents and elicit factual information
– Strong computer skills.
– Good organizational and time management skills.
– Good human relations skills, including the ability to communicate orally sufficient to express thoughts to a variety of people.
Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check.
Note: Any arrest, regardless of the final outcome of the charge(s) – e.g., dismissal or conviction – must be disclosed.
If interested, post your resume, with the names and contact details of two non-related referees Please ensure that you mention Forensic auditor’ on the resume and envelope or the subject line of your e-mail.,
Sent you CV Post
The Senior Manager HRD,
Ernst & Young,
201 De Saram Place,