Management Trainee – Production At Mas Holdings
Post :- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE – PRODUCTION
Posting Date :- 14-01-2014
Closing Date :- 31-01-2014
Company Name :- MAS Holdings
Salary and Other Benefits:-
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits will be offered to the selected candidate
To manage and maintain the production process with the support of Coordinators and Supervisors whilst making necessary decisions with regard to production process and staff administration in order to ensure on time production deliveries and target achievements.
To overtook entire factory premises, staff administration during nights, weekends and holidays in order to ensure smooth functioning of the factory.
– Plan the daily production by giving necessary advices & information to the Coordinators and Supervisors.
– Manage and coordinate general administration, staff discipline, health and safety security and any emergency during nights, weekends and holidays.
– Assist head of Production on pre-production stage and understand technical requirements, machine settings, programming and quality standards.
– Actively involve for daily production process by making on timely decisions, trouble shooting, waste controlling, bottle necks, packing issues etc.
– NDT or equivalent.
– Knowledge in production machinery, technology, people management skills.
– Related experience would be advantage.
– Communication & Presentation – ability to communicate effectively with a range of people.
– Language Proficiency in English and Sinhala.
– IT Literate.
– Commitment/motivation – having energy and enthusiasm in pursuing projects.
Interpersonal skills –
ability to relate well to others and to establish good working relationships.
More details and Apply
Name:- Shashi N. Jayasinghe
E mail email@example.com