Nurse At Sri Lankan Airlines
Post :- Nurse (Female)
Posting Date :- 09-01-2014
Closing Date:- 20-01-2014
Company Name :- Sri Lankan Airlines
Salary and Other Benefits:-
– Main responsibilities would include;
– Deliver nursing care and attend to emergencies at SriLankan Airlines premises and airport on a 24 hour basis,
– nursing care and First Aid to staff and passengers.
– Prepare statistics and maintain daily records to forecast and budget medical requirements and co-ordinate with relevant Departments with regard to sick passengers.
The applicants should possess the following minimum requirements:
– 6 passes at the G.C.E. (O/L) examination with 4 Credits with a Credit for English.
– Possesses a Government School of Nursing certificate with 3 years general nursing experience in Public sector hospitals preferably in Accident & Emergency/Public Health/Occupational Health and be a registered Nurse with the Sri Lanka Medical Council.
– Age: below 48 years as at 20th January 2014.
– Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process which will be purely based on performance and merit.
Applications along with your contact number should be forwarded to the
Talent Resourcing Manager,
Sri Lankan Airlines Ltd, Airline Centre,
Bandaranaike International Airport,
on or before 20th January 2014.