Recovery Officer At Sri Lanka Savings Bank
Post :- Recovery Officer
Posting Date :- 11-01-2014
Closing Date:- 25-01-2014
Company Name :- Sri Lanka Savings Bank Ltd
Salary and Other Benefits:-
– Strong communication skills to convince defaulted Customers to settle dues.
– Ability to handle all conrespondence related to letters of demand & filing action to recover dues.
– Update individual accounts with recoveries.
– Representing the Bank and giving evidence in court cases.
– Responsible for submitting reports for monthly meetings to Head of Recoveries.
– Achieving recovery targets as an integral part of day to day operations.
– Degree or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university/institution with 04 years of post qualifying experience in the recoveiy field in a Bank or Financial Institution in an executive capacity with exposure in representing the institution in legal matters.
– AIB / Diploma in Bank Management with 06 years of experience in a
– Bank or Financial Institution in an executive capacity
with on exposure in representing the institution legal matters.
– GCE O/L with five credit passes including Mathematics and Sinhala/Tamil & English and three credit passes at GCE A/Ls with 07 years of experience in the recovery field in a Bank or Financial Institution in an executive capacity with exposure in representing the institution in legal matters
– Candidate should possess a valid driving license for motor cycles & should be computer
Please download the application and attache your post Application_Form_New www.slsbl.lk
Send your CV Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV Post
Sri Lanka Savings Bank Ltd.
#265, Ward Place, Colombo 07
The Bank reserves the right to call only the short listed candidates for interview.
on or before 25th January 2014.