Trainee Staff Assistant At Sampath banka
Post :- TRAINEE STAFF ASSISTANT
Posting Date :- 14-01-2014
Closing Date :- 31-01-2014
Company Name :- Sampath Bank
Salary and Other Benefits:-
In such eventuality, an attractive remuneration package coupled with a modem and conducive work environment awaits the right candidates.
Dynamic and sell motivated young individuals who are willing to perform in a challenging and rewarding environment.
– Age Below 23 years
– Three passes at GCE (A/L) examination for the three main subjects (in one sitting) excluding General English
– Minimum of five Credits at GCE (O/L) examination, including Mathematics, in the first sitting.
A credit Pass for English obtained at a subsequent sitting wiB also be considered for eligibility
The ideal candidates should also possess the following competencies:
– Literacy in IT
– Proficiency in English language
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment Training:
– The period of training will be two years, during which an attractive allowance will be paid
– On completion of the training period, successful candidates will be considered for appointment as Junior Executives, subject to availability of vacancies
If you fit in the above criteria, apply online by logging on to the “careers” page at www.sampath.lk (http://www.sampath.lk/careers.php) on before 31st January 2014
. Selection will be strictly on merit. Any form ol canvassing will be a definite disqualification. Applications will be treated confidentially and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SENIOR MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES SAMPATH BANK PLC