Book Keeper, Branch Executive Officer At Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
Post:- Book Keeper 2 Positions
Branch Executive Officer 1 Position
Company Name :- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
Posting Date :- 22-02-2014
Closing Date :- 04-03-2014
Location :- Book Keeper Puttalam HRM 615 & In Galle HRM 616,
Branch Executive Officer Polonnaruwa HRM 614
Salary and Other Benefits:-
Book Keeper Basic salary 17750/-, Branch Executive Officer basic salary 45000/-
– Part Qualified in ICASL/CIMA/ACCA/CMA
– 2 years’experience in Accounting OR
– AAT – Stage 02 Qualified
– 02 years’experience in Accountinga
– Knowledge of Sri Lanka Financial Reporting Standards (SLFRS).
– Good knowledge of accounting software & MS Office
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
– Well-developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/Tamil and English
Branch Executive Officer
– A Degree in either Sociology, Business Management Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, Law, Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution.
– 03 years post qualification experience in project administration or implementation OR
– A Diploma in either Sociology, Social Work, Business Management, Economics, Public Administration, Health & Care, or related discipline
– 05 years post qualification experience in project administration or implementation.
– G.C.E A/L3 passes in any discipline
– 10 years post qualification experience including 5 years post qualification experience in project administration or implementation.
– Demonstrated experience in administration, human resources, logisticsand assets management.
– Excellent conceptual & analytical skills in relation to community development.
– Well-developed skills in project implementation and community mobilization.
– Excellent public relations, leadership and interpersonal skills
– Well developed language skills in oral and written Sinhala/Tamil and English
Proficiency in MS Office Applications
– Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer based service interventions.
– Willing to travel and work throughout the country when required.
– Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
– Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
– Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
– The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 04′” March 2014.
Please indicate on the top left hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number. (HRM 614, HRM 615 or HRM 616)
Sent Post :-
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,
104, Dharmapala Mawatha,
Send your CV email@example.com