Public Relations Manager At Durdans Hospital
Post :- Public Relations Manager
Company Name :- Durdans Hospital
Posting Date :- 08-02-2014
Closing Date :- 08-03-2014
Salary and Other Benefits:-
An attractive and negotiable remuneration package, coupled with opportunities for learning and career advancement, is on offer to the successful candidate.
Enhancing public relations with Stakeholders whilst influencing their opinion positively. Arranging all PR related activities of the hospital. Managing the operations of the front desks and obtaining customer feedback. Responsible for all aspects of
Public Relations within the hospital.
– Demonstrates commitment and a high degree of responsibility towards his/her role at the hospital.
– Excellent communicator.
– Models high level of interpersonal skills.
– Should possess an outgoing personality with an excellent command of English and Sinhala. Ability to speak in Tamil will be an added advantage.
– Should posses a high level of PR skills.
– Open-minded, flexible, not dogmatic or rigid.
– High level of self-discipline, organised, hardworking and methodical.
– Displays highest levels of honesty and integrity.
– Is fair, unbiased and Is able to gain commitment and respect of staff at all levels.
– Is able to delegate, motivate and instruct effectively.
– Must be a team player.
– Should possess a professional qualification in PR or equivalent A proven track record in a leading public relations and customer care in a large organisation, preferably in the healthcare or hospitality sector.
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, we invite you to send us your CV, with your phone number and the details of two non-related referees, with the post applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope/in the subject bar of your email, to reach us within 14 days of this advertisement.
Send a Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a post
No. 3, Alfred Place,
Apply Online Click Here http://www.durdans.com/careers/apply_online.php