Director Finance At KPMG
Post :- Director Finance (ES03/14566)
Company Name :- KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited
Posting Date :- 16-03-2014
Closing Date :- 24-03-2014
The successful candidate will report to the Chairman and the Board of Directors of the company, and also inherit the prospective of joining the Board upon successful completion of the initial trial period.
– Carry recognized Accounting Qualifications, ideally with a degree from a reputed university in Economics, Law, IT, Business Administration and such other related disciplines; A MBA from a recognized university will be an added advantage;
– Posses around 15 years post qualified experience of which a minimum of 5 years should be at a senior finance position overseeing a group of companies together with a sound understanding of statutory regulations in finance and related areas;
– Posses a high level of commitment, business acumen, honesty and integrity, drive, adaptability and good IT literacy skills;
– Posses a proven track record in leadership, networking, people management and decision making;
– Be a lateral thinker and an excellent communicator having the ability to express his/her point of view in a balanced, clear, objective manner;
– Preferably be around 40 years of age.
The successful cendidete would be provided with e competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards.
Applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and telephone contact details of two non-related referees, quoting the relevant reference number and relevant position on both cover letter and subject of the e-mail, should reach the following address / email within seven days of this advert.
Sent Post :-
The Managing Director
KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited,
32A, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha,
Send your CV email@example.com