Administrative Assistant & Secretary At Global Payments
Post :- Administrative Assistant & Secretary (Reference no. SLAASTJ)
Company Name :- Global Payments Asia-Pacific Ltd
Posting Date :- 17-04-2014
Closing Date :- 01-05-2014
Salary And other Benefits
Indicate current and expected salary
We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our winning team in delivering best-in-class payment processing products and services to our customers. We have the following opening available:
This is a General Job Summary for who is expected to do most or all of the following tasks;
– Coordinating matters relating to equipment requirements/e-mail and other administrative dutie
– Coordinating stationary requirements and maintaining stocks (visiting cards, letterheads, additional stationery supplies etc.)
– Coordinate and direct office services, such as records of personnel, maintenance and housekeeping.
– Prepare purchase orders, letters, and other documents.
– Maintain and filing office documentation, reports, statements etc.
– Process invoices, travel & entertainment submissions, record monthly accruals lists and perform petty cash reports for Sales and Operations
– Make overseas travel arrangements.
– Coordinating & arranging hotel accommodations & travelling for Officials who arrive from other countries.
– Monitoring and coordinating inward and outward mail and Faxes
– Coordinating Staff Transport/Staff training/Shift rosters
– Allocate leads to the appropriate Sales staff
– Manage and track leads to ensure that sales staff action on the leads provided
– Maintaining a positive relationship with HSBC, company secretaries, tax consultants, lawyers, payroll vendors & suppliers.
– Make sure all the vendor payments are done on time (utilities etc)
– Assist in other duties to ensure office efficiency
– Assist department head in screening and prioritizing daily business activities and tasks in order to achieve ultimate work efficiency
– To act as a Secretary for the department head in carrying out secretarial duties assigned. These may include answering telephone calls, attending to visitors, answering general enquiries from customers or staff.
– Provide general administrative support, to prepare reports, business presentation, agenda/minutes of meetings, report filing, distributions and dispatch
– Prepare external and internal correspondence and communications with minimal supervision.
– Schedule meeting itineraries and travel arrangements
– To monitor and coordinate various activities within the department
– Act as a contact point with other departments.
– Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of managers.
– Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
– Minimum 1 year of secretarial or administrative experience
– Previous experience in sale support, customer service, would be an advantage
– Tertiary Educated in Secretarial or Business related discipline
– Strong computer skills in use of MS Office software i.e. Word, Excel, Power point and Access
– Proficient in spoken and written English
– Good in communication skills
– Mature, dynamic, detail oriented and independent
Interested candidates please forward your resume and indicate current and
expected salary to apply
Apply E Mail email@example.com