Executive – Supply Planning At Fonterra
Post :- Executive – Supply Planning (Imports)
Company Name :- Fonterra
Posting Date :- 26-04-2014
Closing Date :- 02-05-2014
Salary And other Benefits
A remuneration package on par with the industry standards will be offered to the selected candidate.
The selected candidate will be reporting to Assistant Manager – Supply Planning and he/she will be responsible for executing the supply planning process for imported raw materials and finished goods to meet the market requirements at the optimum inventory level. The main accountabilities of the role would include;
– Managing the total import clearance process liaising with internal and external stakeholders
– Contributing to S&OP meetings by tracking Supply Chain issues related to supply constraint, inventory holding and shipment deliveries
– Identifying new opportunities to improve supply planning and import clearance processes
– Preparing key performance indicators related to Fonterra Supply Chain as per the guidelines
– The candidate should possess a BSc degree preferably in Engineering, Physical Science, Business Studies or Transport & Logistics Management
– 1+ years of working experience in a similar capacity.
– Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills are required.
– He/she should possess working knowledge of Material Management, Operational Planning, Logistics Management and Procurement, preferably in a FMCG or multinational environment.
– Proficiency in MRP systems and IT tools would be an added advantage.
If you are keen to build your career with a high performing team, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement
Apply E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org