Corporate Quality Supervisor At SriLankan Airlines
Post :- Corporate Quality Supervisor
Company Name :- Sri Lankan Airlines
Posting Date :- 10- 07-14
Closing Date :- 19- 07-14
The SriLankan team is seeking a dynamic and dedicated individual to join us as:
The incumbent will be mainly engaged with Aviation industry regulatory compliance and standards through out the operational areas in the organization.
– Monitoring the effective implementation of ICAO regulations through implementing standards issued by Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka , IATA Operational Safety Audit standards – IOSA / IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations – ISAGO standards , external regulatory authorities and Company procedures at Corporate and operational areas.
– Provide continued feedback to Manager Corporate Quality of compliance standards through a systematic quality assurance programme planned by Corporate Quality.
– Hands on working experience in Airline operational areas. And a knowledge of working in a computerized background such as Microsoft office and other Airline related systems.
– In addition the incumbent is responsible for maintaining ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management standards throughout the Corporate Quality functions.
– 6 Passes at GCE O/L with 4 Credits in one sitting.
– Credit for English obtained in not more than 2 sittings is mandatory.
– 2 passes at GCE A/Ls with 4 years’ work experience in auditing/quality assurance OR Full or part professional qualification in a relevant discipline with 3 years work experience in auditing/quality assurance.
– Preference will be given to candidates who have airline experience.
– Age: Below 35 years as at 19th July 2014.
Applications along with your contact number and e-mail address should be forwarded to the stating the post applied for on the upper left comer of the envelope, on or before 19July 2014.
Apply Post :-
Talent Resourcing Manager,
SriLankan Airlines Ltd. Airline Centre,
Bandaranaike International Airport,