e Commerce Executive At Cinnamon Air
Post :- e Commerce Executive
Company Name :- Cinnamon Air
Posting Date :- 24- 07-14
Closing Date :- 05- 08-14
Salary And Other Benefits :-
An attractive remuneration package on par with industry standards. Exposure in handling globally renowned brands.
Cinnamon Air is looking for a eCommerce Executive to refine and execute the digital and eCommerce strategies and the digital user experience for Cinnamon Air. This position is located in Colombo and reports directly to the CEO and Head of IT at Cinnamon Air.
The Ecommerce executive will:
– Refine and execute the digital and ecommerce offering, working in close partnership with Marketing and other supporting functions and teams on strategies that will support traditional and digital (web, email, mobile, social) channels and encompass the full customer lifecycle from pre- to post-sale.
– Shape integrated multi-channel digital marketing programs and campaigns, spanning web, mobile, social, search (SEO and PPC), and email marketing, partnering with Marketing, Sales and other members of the internal and external Digital Teams.
– Monitor and refine the user experience via digital channels (website, booking engine and other online channels) for both content and functionality.
– Define and present business requirements for all new digital platform functionality (including web, mobile, social and email/CRM) and support implementation/migration.
– Provide strategic leadership and guide the day-to-day management of SEO and PPC programs, managing internal and 3rd party resources to deliver a strong ROI.
– Propose, build and implement ecommerce sales programs. Provide ongoing support of the booking engine, delivering against sales goals and other user experience KPIs.
– Effectively communicate available functionality to the business with regards current e commerce infrastructure.
– Provide input to, and support execution of, day-to-day execution of digital analytics programs, ensuring that key insights are leveraged for continuous improvement within all relevant areas of Cinnamon Air’s business operations.
– Have an excellent knowledge in Analytical tools : Google Analytics
Establish business processes and performance measurement tools that enable rapid “test-and-learn” and continuous improvement.
– Ensure the site is maintained and updated so as to maximize customer engagement on the site. Manage content to support the Marketing Team.
– Ensure fraudulent transactions are thoroughly reviewed and appropriate settings are made to fraud prevent techniques.
– Ensure budget and forecasting process is delivered within timescales and below budget where possible and take responsibility for control and approvals of spend within the allocated budget.
Job functions include but are not limited to those listed.
– Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge in SQL, PHP will be an added advantage
– A degree or equivalent in a relevant
If you are confident that you possess the above requirements, please forward your CV on or before 05th August to
Apply Mail :- email@example.com