Education & Training Executive At AAT
– Follow up the existing registration procedure of Accredited Education Centres and obtain new approvals for Accredited Education Centres (AECs).
– Check the quality standard of Accredited Education Centres by visiting them on regular basis.
– Coordination, Communication & Dealing with Accredited Education Centers (AECs).
– Monitor practical training of students and issue recommendation letters.
– Continuously improve user guide for practical training in collaboration with committee.
– Assist the division to meet all divisional goals on time.
– A graduate in Finance / Management, Preferably with a class, s Comprehensive knowledge on Microsoft Office packages.
– Possess of Training Certification in a recognized institute would be an added advantage.
– Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in an educational institute.
– Minimum 2 years experience in an audit firm would be an added advantage.
– Age between 24-35
– Willing and able to travel to any location in the island
If you are confident of your capabilities and look forward to a challenging and promising career, please email your detailed CV to reach within 10 days of this advertisement. Please mention the post on the left hand corner of the envelope or subject line of the e-mail.
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Chief Executive Officer
Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka
No. 540, Ven. Muruththettuwe Ananda Nahimi Mw,
Narahenpita, Colombo 05.