Executive Assistant At HSBC
Post :- Executive Assistant
Company Name :- HSBC
Posting Date :- 06- 07-14
Closing Date :- 15- 07-14
The candidate will report to the Head of HSBC Securities Services Operations Sri Lanka and provide best-in-class service to key stakeholders.
– The candidate will schedule and maintain a calendar of meetings/appointments; manage e-mails, including responding to queries; prepare and handle travel itineraries, including visa processing, ticketing, flights, accommodation, transport etc;
– prepare presentations and documents using MS Office suite; maintain leave records; monitor and process expense claims; manage stationery; take down minutes and follow up on action items and coordinate all aspects of internal/external events.
Experience, skills and qualifications required for the job:
– The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills with at least 4-6 years of professional experience in a similar capacity.
– Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
– Should be detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
– Should be able to build and maintain relations with business units and independently correspond and communicate
– with all levels and communicate effectively with all levels.
Should be able to work in a cross-functional team. Should have exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, and excellent planning, organising and multitasking skills. Should be proficient in MS Office specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Should have excellent time management skills.
If you are interested in exploring the available opportunity with us, e-mail your CV indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Vice President – Human Resources ,
HSBC Electronic Data Processing Lanka (Private) Limited ,
439 Sri Jayawardenapura Mawatha,