Human Resources – Assistant At Mobitel
Post :- Human Resources – Assistant
Company Name :- Mobitel (Pvt) Ltd
Posting Date :- 23- 07-14
Closing Date :- 06- 08-14
Salary And Other Benefits :-
The above position will carry an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
we seek proactive team players to join and add value to our service.
– Manage the outsourcing process effectively to meet manpower requirements of the company.
– Responsible for the process from the point of recruitment to resignation between outsourced party & Mobitel.
– Coordinate & attend to matters arising from services obtained from outsourced party.
– Evaluate progress & follow the quality of service provided by the outsourced party periodically and generate reports on a quarterly basis.
– Monitor, maintain & control budgets on outsourcing manpower.
– Execute outsourcing policy & procedure.
– Verify accuracy on monthly invoice for payroll of the outsourced staff & ensure the payments on timeline.
– Verify monthly overtime & other allowances for timely payments.
– Coordinate and assist performance management process for outsourced staff by following the procedure of the outsourced party.
– Maintain records on the official connections issued to outsourced staff & ensure recovery of excess usage from payroll.
– Coordinate with Legal division & provide information pertaining to outsourcing process in order to draft annual service agreement between Mobitel & outsourced party.
– Ensure all Mobitel and outsourced staff attendance records are captured & absenteeism monitored.
– Prepare relevant Management information reports.
Qualifications and Experience
– Passed at the G.C.E. Advanced Level Examination with a Distinction in English at the G.C.E. Ordinary Level examination.
– Full or part qualification in PQHRM /Diploma from IPM/NIBM or any other recognized institute.
– Minimum of two years’ work experience in the field of HRM.
– Exposure in the telecommunication sector will be an added advantage.
– Excellent knowledge in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
– Be able to work in a team environment as well as with all levels of management in the Organization.
– Must be well organized, proactive, energetic and have a positive attitude.
Please forward your resume, complete with contact details of 2 non – related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to
Apply Mail :- career@mobiteLlk
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources
Mobitel (Pvt) Ltd.,
108, W.A.D. Ramanavake Mawatha,