Executive – Human Resources At Keells
Post :- Executive – Human Resources
Company Name :- Keells Food Products PLC
Posting Date :- 12- 08-14
Closing Date :- 18-08-14
Salary And Other Benefits :-
The selected candidate will report to the HR Manager of Keells Food Products PLC. Remuneration for the above position will be in accordance with the JKH Compensation and Benefits Policy.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
– Training & Development –
– Prepare Annual Training Schedules and Training Budgets
– Coordinate training programmes at BU Level,
– Liaise with Group HR for all training related matters,
– Maintain Training module in SAP.
– Maintain training records as per ISO requirements,
– Induct new employees at BU level.
– Performance Management –
– Assist the Executive and above staff to conduct their appraisals throughout the Performance Management System cycle and ensure the ground work is done for Carrier Committee coordinator to conduct Career Committee for Executives and Assistant Manager Level, o Conduct manual appraisal for Sales Staff.
– Human Resources Information Systems
– Handle the HR Module in SAP System including payroll confirmation for Non- Executive Staff
– Administrative Work for Sales Team, as and when required.
The ideal candidate should possess:
– A Degree or Professional Qualification in HRM
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
– Thorough knowledge in MS Office applications – Especially MS Word and MS Excel.
please forward your CV to the under mentioned address within 7 working days of this advertisement, including names of two non-related referees. Please mention the post that you are applying for on the “Top Left Hand Comer” of the envelop. Or apply directly via email (Subject Should be: Post of HR Executive) or apply directly through the Keells website (www.keells.com)
Apply Mail :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources,
Keells Food Products PLC,
No 16, Minuwangoda Road,