Executive Training & Development At Cinnamon
Post :- Executive Training & Development
Company Name :- Cinnamon Lakeside
Posting Date :- 12- 08-14
Closing Date :- 18-08-14
Salary And Other Benefits :-
The selected candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package in accordance with industry standards.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Executive Training & Development. The selected candidate will report to the Manager Training & Development (Sri Lankan Resorts) and will be based at a resort hotel.
The Executive Training & Development will be responsible for:
– Conducting Standard Operating Procedure and Minimum Quality Standard training programs and monitoring the continuity of same to achieve and maintain the specified brand standards
– Assisting in the continuous development and improvement of current training modules/programs
– Identifying the training and development needs of associates to meet and support the business objectives
– Organizing and coordinating inter-hotel and national competitions
– Build relationships with external trainers and coordinate external training programs
– Establish appropriate methods to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the delivery of the training programs
The ideal candidate should:
– Be a graduate or diploma holder from a recognized hotel school specializing in Food & Beverage/Accommodation Operation with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
– Work independently, show initiative, manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
– Be a hands on team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please e-mail you r6sum6s within 7 days of this advertisement.
Apply Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Human Resources Division
Keells Hotel Management Services Ltd,
Cinnamon Lakeside Commercial Complex,
117, Sir Chittampalam A Gardinar Mawatha,