Human Resources Development Associate At Ernst & Young
Post :- Human Resources Development Associate
Company Name :- Ernst & Young
Posting Date :- 01- 08-14
Closing Date :- 12- 08-14
EY Sri Lanka is looking for a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic person to enhance our Human Resources Development team. Your work will include hands-on involvement in Ernst & Young’s global HR systems and processes, as well as all its local HR development activities. Liaising and communicating with local, Area and Global personnel will be a routine part of your day. You will work in a small and tightly knit unit, reporting to the Head of HRD.
Your qualifications and skills will include,
– Exceptional team-working ability and a liking for challenges and continuous learning
– The ability to work to strict deadlines while meeting high quality expectations and the ability to multi-task effectively
– Proficiency in MS Office applications
– Proficiency in written and spoken English and a genuine people- orientation
– Candidates must be between ages 20 to 25.
If interested, send your resume with the details of two non-related referees to reach by 12th August 2014. Applications can also be e-mailed . Applications should be addressed to The Senior Manager, HRD and state ‘HRD Associate” on the envelope or the subject line of the e-mail.
Apply Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Ernst & Young,
201, De Saram Place,