Trainee / Call Center Executive At Softlogic
Post :- Trainee / Call Center Executive
Company Name :- Softlogic
Posting Date :- 26-08-14
Closing Date :- 08-09-14
Salary And Other Benefits :-
A competitive package is on offer based on individual competence and skills.
Responsible in answering all customer calls received on the helpdesk “hot-line” and log the details in the call tracking system. To actively assist the team to achieve its goals by being involved with all support calls till they are completed and closed.
Skills Required & Responsibilities
– To answer all incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner and log details into the call tracking system.
– Keep the customers updated with the status of the visit.
– To closely monitor resolution of all faults within a minimum period of time.
– Call field technical staff and enter the status of open jobs in the call tracking system on a daily basis.
– To assist with the implementing/monitoring of the Helpdesk Tracking System.
– Report all irresolvable issue to the manager immediately.
– Upgrade individual knowledge/skills by reading industry publications and enrolling in related training programs. Inform the management if any specific coaching or guidance is required.
– Be responsible for any damages that may occur due to negligence while on duty.
– Maintaining a clean, safe and organized working environment.
– Corporate with all superiors, colleagues and subordinates in order to increase the overall team efficiency while creating a pleasant and friendly working environment.
– Follow all process monitoring guidelines that are applicable.
– To strictly follow operational procedures that are implemented.
– To work within the administrative procedures and conditions stipulated in the HR Manual.
– To strictly adhere to the standard company dress code, ethics and code of conduct.
– Should posses GCE A/L.
– Be between 20 – 26 years of age.
– Minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
– Should posses a smart/pleasing personality.
– Ability to work under pressure and should be a team player.
– Should possess an excellent command of English – Both oral and written.
For those interested in a challenging career, please apply with contact details of two non related referees within 07 days of this
The above position exists at Softlogic Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. Please indicate the position in the subject column when you are applying.
Apply Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org