Accountant At Leader Automobile
Post :- Accountant
Company Name :- Leader Automobile
Posting Date :- 11-09-14
Closing Date :- 23-09-14
Salary And other benefits :-
Reporting to the Board of Directors through General Manager, you will have broad responsibilities across financial and management reporting. You can look forward to generous financial incentives, gaining exposure in commercial areas of the business and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Management of financial monthly reporting
– Analysis of reports to advise on cash flow, budgets and forecasts
– High-level financial, taxation and business development knowledge
– Making recommendations on process improvements and presenting those recommendations to senior stakeholders
– Delivering the annual budget and quarterly budget forecast
– Providing commentary on the financial figures of the business
– Management and development of a strong finance team
The ideal candidate:
– Ideally a fully qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role in accounting.
– He should be in a position to handle the entire Finance Division independently.
Key personal attributes:
– Strong communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
– Strong leadership skills and experience
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong organisational skills
– Be highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
– Ability to work independently but also enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
Please indicate your expectations in the CV If you are willing to take up immediate appointment please apply to:
Apply Mail : – hrm@leadergroup.Ik
Apply Post :-
Human Resources Dept.
Leader Automobile (Pvt.)
Level 26, East Tower,
World Trade Centre,