Administration Officer At Child Fund
Post :- Administration Officer – North program
Company Name:- Child Fund
Posting Date :- 29-09-14
Closing Date :- 06-10-14
Child Fund is an international NGO that has been actively involved in child development throughout the country for the last 28 years. It implements a diverse portfolio of programs that promotes healthy & secure infants, educated & confident children and skilled and engaged youth.
We are looking for individuals to fill the fallowing positions.
The position will be based in Puthukkudiyiruppu
– Responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership to the, all administrative functions including procurement
– the based office and the sub field offices, to ensure the smooth function of the office and the programs.
– 5+years’ experience in the administration positions.
– Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in a local language (i.e., Sinhala or Tamil) required.
– Excellent understanding of office administration practices and contract negotiation.
– Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
– Proven managerial skills and ability to work and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with employees at all levels.
– Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary.
– Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in Management required. Equivalent work experience may be acceptable in lieu of degree
Applications should be sent with contact details of 2 non-related referees by registered post to the following mentioned address or Email before 6th October 2014. The job description of Administration officer can be obtained writing to the above mentioned email addressed.
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Human Resources Manager,
Child Fund Sri Lanka,
30/3, Bagathale Road,