Assistant Accountant At Red Cross
Post :- Assistant Accountant
Company Name:- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
Posting Date :- 28-09-14
Closing Date :- 06-10-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
Bask Salary Rs. 22,425/- EPF & ETF, Health Insurance & Personal Acddent Cover
you are proactive, highly motivated, results oriented and ready to embark on a challenging carrier – Come Jolnus
– Part (2) Qualified in ICASL/CIMA/ACCA/CMA 02 years’ experience in the financial sector
– AAT Qualified
– 02 years’ experience in the financial sector
– Knowledge of Sri Lanka Financial Reporting Standards (SLFRS).
– Good knowledge of accounting software & MS Office.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
– Well-developed language skills in oral and written Slnhala/Tamil and English
– Sound understanding of humanitarian, community and volunteer based sendee Interventions.
– Willing to traveland work throughout the country when required.
– Should be a quick learner with the ability carry out SLRCS management guidelines and procedures.
– Should be a team player who is self-motivated and with the ability to work under challenging circumstances.
– Abide by and work according to Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
– The SLRCS conducts its general administrative and operational affairs in English Language.
– The appointment will be on a fixed term contract basis.
– Only short listed applicants will be called for interviews;
Please submit your applications to reach the below mentioned address on or before 06 October 20l4.Please indicate on the top left hand corner of the envelope the post applied for and the relevant reference number. (HRM 636)
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society,