Cargo Operations Officer At Cathay Pacific
Post :- Cargo Operations Officer
Company Name :- Finlays Airlines / Cathay Pacific
Posting Date :- 12-09-14
Closing Date :- 24-09-14
Salary And other benefits :-
The selected candidate will be entitled to a competitive remuneration package on par with industry norms and will be provided with job related training opportunities.
The selected candidate will be responsible to:
– Handle inbound and outbound cargo for passengers flights and freighters
– Execute AWB’s
– Supervise bulk loading and monitor container weights and conditions of packages
– Estimate weight, primary load and final load to CLC within standard time
– Supervise and release import documents to consignee
The candidate should possess:
– 2-3 years of experience in the cargo industry and freighter operations;
– experience in handling flight operations would be an added advantage.
– Good technical knowledge of cargo operations and functions.
– An excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
– Good IT Skills.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Good problem solving and decision making skills.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply within 7 days of this advertisement via email or by post, indicating the position you are applying for on the top left hand corner of the envelope, along with the names and contact details of two non- Telated referees,
Apply Mail : –firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resource Development,
Finlays Colombo PLC,
186, Vauxhall Street,