English and Tamil Corporate Writers At SriLankan Airlines
Post :- English and Tamil Corporate Writers (In Media and Public Relations)
Company Name :- SriLankan Airlines Ltd
Posting Date :- 02-09-14
Closing Date :- 10-09-14
We are in the search for exponents of com craft par excellence to make our voice heard, project our thoughts in context and above all, to prove that the pen is always mightier than the sword to make a point!
The SriLankan team is seeking dynamic and dedicated individuals to join us as:
– Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies at selected overseas points to ensure that SriLankan gains maximum exposure and returns through all PR initiatives at these points.
– Contributing towards the appointment of PR agencies and overseeing the preparations of contracts and mediating between internal staff and PR agencies to ensure smooth operations of activities.
– Researching, collating and analysing media coverage and agency performances so that they comply with the agreements and sourcing and managing publicity and sponsorship opportunities.
– Writing and editing articles, speeches, publicity brochures and reports to capture all relevant information required and preparing and supervising the production of publicity material to ensure the highest standards and maximum exposure.
– Organizing events including press conferences, community initiatives and media tours and coordinating all publicity opportunities.
The candidates should possess the following minimum requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or Media with 2 years’ work experience in a relevant discipline.
– Full professional qualification in Journalism or a related field with 2 years’ experience in a relevant discipline.
– Excellent command of the English Language, both spoken and written is mandatory. The candidate should be a proficient writer.
– Age: Below 35 years as at 10th September 2014.
Applications along with your contact number and email address should be forwarded to the stating the post applied for on the upper left corner of the envelope, on or before 10th September 2014.
Influencing will be a reflection of unsuitability.
Please note that we will correspond with you within a month of closing in the event your appli-cation is shortlisted for consideration
Apply Post :-
Talent Resourcing Manager,
SriLankan Airlines Ltd.
Bandaranaike International Airport,