Management Associate Programme At Citi Bank
Post :- Management Associate Programme
Company Name:- Citi Bank
Posting Date :- 29-09-14
Closing Date :- 12-10-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
The chosen Management Associate Trainees will receive a suitable remuneration package with the prospect of moving into a coveted Citibank Operations & Technology Executive position at the conclusion of the Programme.
As a part of Citigroup, the world’s largest financial services conglomerate with over 16,000 offices In 160 countries, Citibank is In a class of Its own. Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and Institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
Our employees thrive on a culture of Innovation, world-class customer care, and continual learning.
– The Management Associate Programme is a 2-year developmental programme that aims to groom high-potential junior talent to enable them to take on critical mid-career positions within Citibank Operations & Technology.
– The Programme is uniquely designed to provide participants with a mix of challenging cross-functional and cross-country assignments, and broad exposure to different tasks and units within Citibank.
– Personalized coaching and mentoring opportunities, and exposure to senior management promise to deliver competencies that are critical for next generation leaders.
– The Programme will be divided into 4 work rotations, specifically: 4 months in an Operations Unit, 4 months in a Middle Office/Corporate Function Unit, 4 months in a Front Office/Relationship Management Unit, and finally a 12-month stint in Operations prior to final placement within Operations.
– Prerequisites for securing a position as a Management Associate Trainee include an Undergraduate Degree in the Commerce field, and a genuine ambition and long-term commitment to a career in Banking Operations. – He/she must possess excellent spoken and written English skills, the ability to work under pressure, and sound multi-tasking capabilities.
If you possess the above prerequisite and a strong desire to excel in the banking sector, please send your CV to the below mentioned address on or before the 12th of October, 2014. Please indicate the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources
Citibank, N. A.,
65C, Dharmapala Mawatha,