Program Officer At Child Fund
Post :- Program Officer
Company Name:- Child Fund
Posting Date :- 21-09-14
Closing Date :- 29-09-14
Child Fund is an international NGO that has been actively involved in child development throughout the country for the last 25 years. It implements a diverse portfolio of programs that promotes healthy & secure infants, educated & confident children and skilled and engaged youth.
We are looking for individuals to fill the following positions.
– Program Officer of the CBR Project is responsible for the timely implementation of the CBR project in Mulative District
– This includes planning and implementation of the “CBR” project including budget handling, strategic and technical oversight for monitoring and evaluation of the project and capacity development of beneficiaries and partners.
– Program officer will coordinate and organize necessary medical camps, links with government and institutional support, treatment or counseling programs.
– He/She will be accountable for the progress of activities and timely submission of necessary reports, information and sharing the lessons least and reporting on all program activities to the Projects Manager.
– 3+ years’ experience working in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or related field.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the CBR approach and experience in implementing CBR programs.
– Demonstrated understanding the rights based approach to disability and social inclusion.
– Community development and/or child-focused programming preferable.
– Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in a local language Sinhala or Tamil preferable
– Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
– Computer proficiency in general office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Must be able to travel to program locations – valid Motor Bicycle License required.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
– Qualification in occupational therapy or equivalent relevant work experience may be acceptable in lieu of degree
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should contact for a copy of the job description and forward your CV with a covering letter, contact details of two non-related referees to same email address. Applications close on 29th September 2014.
Apply Mail : – firstname.lastname@example.org