Accountant, Asst.Accountant At Abans
The Abans group is a widely diversified conglomerate, expanding its wings at a rapid pace. We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and qualified Accountants to play a crucial role in our future expansion.
Should be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka with minimum post qualification experience of one year in the Financial Services industry. Qualification in other professional bodies would be advantageous.
– Responsible to organize and implement work in the Finance Division on the direction of the Corporate Management and guidance of Finance Manager.
– Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements of the company.
– Liaise with external auditors in relation to the preparation of Audited Financial Statements, Submission of Returns on VAT, Income Tax, WHT, Stamp Duty etc.
– Ensuring the compliance with CBSL directions and Online reporting requirements.
– Ensuring compliance with corporate and tax legislation and current changes in the law and application.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package and other benefits
depending on the experience and qualification of the candidate.Interested candidates should kindly forward their CV, together with contact details of two non-related referees, within 10 days of this advertisement to:
Apply Email :-firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Abans Finance PLC,
No. 400, Galle Road,