Assistant Manager At Cathay Pacific Airways
Post :- Assistant Manager – Cargo Sales
Company Name:- Cathay Pacific Airways – Finlays
Posting Date :- 04-10-14
Closing Date :- 16-10-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
The selected candidate will be entitled to a competitive remuneration package on par with industry norms and will be provided with job related training opportunities.
At Finlays, we are long-term focused, result oriented and we believe in empowering our employees with the skills to function in a competitive business environment. We encourage innovation and creativity in tackling problems and achieving goals. We are committed to excellence in all aspects of our business and believe in setting the highest standards in corporate ethics and beha\iour.
The vacancy exists at the Airline Division, which is the General Sales Agent (GSA) for Cathay Pacific since 1993 in Sri Lanka and Maldives. Cathay Pacific Airways which is a partly owned company of Swire Pacific is based in Hong Kong. Cathay Pacific has over 183 aircrafts, flying to 190 destinations around the world. Cathay Pacific Airways is the national carrier in Hong Kong and was awarded as the World’s Best Airline for the year 2014 at the Annual Skytrax World Airline Awards.
The selected candidate will be responsible to:
– Develop sales strategies and generate new sales
– Promote Cathay Pacific cargo products
– Generate revenue and achieve revenue targets
– Maintain and build relations with customers and agents
– Collaborate with reservation and sales teams
– Attend to cargo claims/allotments under the supervision of the Cargo Manager
– Handle all functions related to cargo for passenger flights and freighters
– Provide administrative support to Cathay Managers and manage office administrative functions
– Compile, generate and analyse reports
– 4-5 years of experience in the cargo sales and operations in the airline industry.
– A graduate or higher diploma holder from a recognized University/ Institute would be an added advantage.
– A proven track record of a customer centric mindset, able to deliver innovative solutions to meet customer requirements.
– Able to add value, through self learning by keeping abreast of emerging industry trends.
– Good IT Skills.
– Good planning and organizing skills.
– An excellent command of the English language (verbal and written) is essential.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply within 7 days of this advertisement via email or by post, indicating the position you are applying for on the top left hand comer of the envelope, along with the names and contact details of two nonrelated referees,
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resource Development,
Finlays Colombo PLC,
186, Vauxhall Street,