Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Managers,Branch Credit Officers , Branch Banking Associates At NDB corporate
Post :- Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Managers,Branch Credit Officers , Branch Banking Associates
Company Name:- NDB corporate
Posting Date :- 21-10-14
Closing Date :- 26-10-14
The Branch Manager should possess thorough knowledge in Retail & SME Banking and will lead the branch team to achieve targets of product sales, client acquisition and profitability. He / She will ensure smooth functioning of branch operations and overlook branch staff.
– Part or fully qualified professionally or hold a degree
– At least 8 years of branch banking experience with a minimum of 2 years management experience and exposure to all branch functions in a computerized environment
– Those who are not fully qualified should have a minimum of 10 years of experience
– Possess excellent team building and communication skills to motivate staff and work around problems
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGERS
Assistant Branch Managers will supervise branch operations and ensure compliance with the Bank’s
policies/statutory requirements. He / She will enhance process efficiency through new initiatives and drive branch targets by cross selling while ensuring exceptional customer service.
– Part or fully qualified professionally
– At least 6 years of Branch Banking experience including a supervisory role, with exposure to all branch functions within a computerized environment
– Possess good people management skills in order to motivate branch staff and maintain healthy working relationships
– Should have sufficient maturity and relationship management skills to handle customer queries effectively
BRANCH CREDIT OFFICERS
Branch Credit Officers will be responsible for lending. He / She will conduct credit evaluations and acquire new clients by analyzing accounts/financial statements and identifying financial solutions that meet the clients’ needs while maintaining a healthy portfolio.
– Should possess at least 6 years of Banking experience out of which 4 years in credit
– Should be fully or at least part qualified in Banking or Finance
– Possess excellent report writing skills
– Target oriented, self-starter with strong relationship management and analytical skills along with maturity to deal directly with clients
BRANCH BANKING ASSOCIATES
Branch Banking Associates will process customer transactions and attend to walk-in customers. He / She will contribute to business development through lead generation and cross selling.
– Preferably part qualified in Banking or Finance
– At least 2-4 years of branch banking experience with exposure to all branch functions and customer service within a computerized environment
– A team player with good communication skills
– Should ideally be below the age of 30 years
If you fit the above profile and wish to apply, please visit the NDB corporate web site www.ndbbank.com and apply on line through the careers page on or before Sunday. 26th October 2014.