Financial Analyst At Asia Capital
Post :- Financial Analyst
Company Name:- Asia Capital PLC (ACAP)
Posting Date :- 25-10-14
Closing Date :- 31-10-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
The candidate will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package in line with the industry standards. Equally qualified men and women are encouraged to apply
Asia Capital PLC (ACAP) was established in 1990 and is one of Sri Lanka’s premier investment Companies listed in the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE). Commencing operations with Asia Securities (Pvt) Ltd, a member firm of the CSE, ACAP has now expanded to become a diversified financial services group with its operations spanning across several industries covering Investment Banking, Asset Management, Stock Brokering, Fixed Income Securities Trading, Finance House Operations and Leisure & Hospitality.
Asia Capital PLC is on the hunt for a dynamic, young, energetic individual who is committed and interested in embarking a career in Capital Market. If you are a Financial Analyst, Asia Capital PLC can show you the way to a promising future with companies of all types.
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field or full qualification in CIMA, CFA Level 1 completion would be an added advantage,
– Have one (1) year of full-time work experience in financial analysis, business administration, general accounting, cost accounting, economic analysis, systems analysis, personnel administration, or related area,
– Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge in MS Excel,
– To excel in Financial Analyst positions, candidates should have knowledge and insight into financial markets and economic trends,
– especially in the company’s field. Since much of their work is done with high-level managers,
– good Financial Analysts should have a high degree of self-confidence and excellent verbal communications skills.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send in your CV with 2 Non-related referees on or before the 31st of October 2014 to
Apply Email :- email@example.com