Investment Analyst At Capital Alliance
Post :- Investment Analyst
Company Name:- Capital Alliance
Posting Date :- 13-10-14
Closing Date :- 23-10-14
Salary and Other benefit :-
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work and train under industry professionals with deep International experience in an exciting and competitive environment.
CAL Partners (www.cal.lk) is a fast growing, highly profitable full-service Investment Bank, with activities in research, stock broking, asset management and corporate finance. CAL Research conducts our research activities and has an excellent reputation for independent stock and sector research. We are now looking for high achievers to round out our recently expanded team. The selected candidates will be responsible for all types of investment research activities, such as analyzing the performance of companies, industry sectors, and carrying out financial forecasts and business valuations and will report to the Head of Research. The candidate should meet the below criteria.
– A degree from a recognized university or Institution or a professional qualification in the field of management or finance.
– A sound understanding of Equity Analysis is a must
– A minimum of 01 year work experience with a broad knowledge of capital markets (Asset management. Investment Banking, Stock Broking or Research)
– Strong analytically skills, highly numerate and MS-Excel proficient together with strong oral and written communication skills in English.
– Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with a ‘team player’ mindset.
– An analytically mind, creativity and drive
Interested candidates may send in their CVs by e-mail within 07 days of this advertisement or addressed to:
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Capital Alliance ,
Group HR Level 5,
No. 46/58# Nawam Mawatha,