Junior Irrigation Engineer , Agro Economist ,Technical Officer, Work Supervisors At Iranamadu Irrigation Development Project
Post :- Junior Irrigation Engineer , Agro Economist , Technical Officer, Work Supervisors
Company Name:- Iranamadu Irrigation Development Project (IIDP)
Posting Date :- 19-10-14
Closing Date :- 24-11-14
Applications are invited from suitable applicants who possess requested qualifications and experience under each post mentioned below for the Project Management Office (PMO)/Implementing Agency located in Kilinochchi for the Implementation of Iranamadu Irrigation Development Project funded by the International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) and Government of Sri Lanka.
Junior Irrigation Engineer – 02 Nos.
– An Officer of Sri Lanka Engineering Service, class III or above
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (4 years) from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission and The Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka, with minimum 5 years experience in the Irrigation field.
Agro Economist – 01 No.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
– A Postgraduate qualification (Master/Diploma) in the relevant field with minimum 05 years of Post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Technical Officer – 02 Nos..
– National Diploma in Technology obtained from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification with 5 years experience in the Irrigation Field
– Class I Officer in the Sri Lanka Technological Service for more than 5 years in Irrigation field
Work Supervisors – 10 Nos.
– National Certificate of Technology (NCT) obtained from recognized Institution
– equivalent qualification with minimum 1 year experience in the Irrigation field.
Terms and Conditions of Service
– The appointments will be on contract basis initially for a period of one year renewable annually, subject to satisfactory performance appraisal.
– All conditions in the Management Service Circular 33 of 05.04.2007 and 33(1) of 20.12.2007 will apply in relation to the appointment / remuneration.
Method of Selection
Short-listed applicants based on the highest qualifications and experience (Preferably foreign funded Projects) will be called for an interview and selection will be based on the performance at the interview.
Interested applicants shall send their curriculum vitae to the or submit through their own email on before 24.10.2014.
Applicants from public / corporate sector Organizations should channel their applications through their Heads of Organizations.
Apply Email :-firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Director of Irrigation,
Department of Irrigation,