Legal Officers At Commercial Bank
Post :- Legal Officers
Company Name:- Commercial Bank
Place Of vacancies:- Northern, Eastern and Southern provinces(Jaffna, Batticaloa and Galle.)
Posting Date :- 20-10-14
Closing Date :- 02-11-14
Salary and Other benefits :-
The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefits, commensurate with bench marked financial institutions
We, the Most Awarded Bank in Sri Lanka, continue to progress steadily while being listed amongst the World’s Top 1000 Banks for the fourth consecutive year. With a network of 238 branches and a strong international presence, the Bank is seeking ambitious, proven performers for appointment as ‘Legal Officer’ at our Regional Offices.
We require the services of result oriented, dynamic individuals with excellent interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills to fill the vacancies of Legal Officers in the Northern, Eastern and Southern provinces.
– Attend to all matters relating to examination of title to land
– Draft and attest Mortgage Bonds, other related deeds and documents
– Draft all other security documents required by the Bank in relation to commercial transactions
– Advise the Bank on Legal matters and changes of legislation
– To initiate action under Debt Recovery Laws
– To draft pleadings and appear in Court on behalf of the Bank
– The candidate should be an Attorney-at-Law and Notary Public
– Ability to draft all security and legal documents
– 3 years experience in Court work and Notarial work
– Excellent communication skills in English Language
– Good communication skills in Tamil language is vital
– Preferably below 40 years of age
The selected candidates will be stationed in the Regional Offices at Jaffna, Batticaloa and Galle.
Applications with all relevant information should be submitted to reach the under – mentioned within 14 days of this advertisement with the post applied for, marked on the top left corner of the envelope or by an email.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Deputy General Manager – HRM,
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC,
No. 21, Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha,