National Consultants At UNDP
Post :- National Consultants
Company Name:- UNDP
Posting Date :- 02-10-14
Closing Date :- 10-10-14 – New York Time
National Consultant – Institutional Analysis; BioEnergy Association of Sri Lanka
– The purpose of this consultancy is to perform SWOT analysis.
– It will contain, but not limited to, institutional fact finding, discusssions with industry players and a stakeholder consultation workshop.
– The consultant will be home-based and expected to conduct meetings with necessary officials/stakeholders independently, as required, and work closely with the Project Management Unit.
National Consultant – Status Report on Biomass Supply Chains in Sri Lanka
– Purpose of this consultancy to record the status of the biomass supply chains catering to the needs of energy industry in Sri Lanka.
– It is expected to cover Market Mapping and Value Chain Analysis.
– Individual Contract (IC) Colombo
Please refer full Terms of Reference for the position on UNDP Jobs site.
Qualified Sri Lankans are invited to apply through the web and upload an Updated CV to include qualifications/competencies and relevant past experience in similar projects and contract details of two non-related referees, and financial proposal on or before the stipulated deadlines. To apply, please access UNDP Jobs site; http://jobs.undp.org. (By location > Asia and the Pacific > Environment and Energy) for vacancy notice and apply through the web site.
Online Apply:- https://jobs.undp.org/cj_apply.cfm?cur_job_id=50086
Apply Post :-
Head of Procurement,
United Nations Development Programme,
202-204, Bauddhaloka Mawatha,