Trainee Marketing Officers,Credit & Collection Officer At Singer Finance
Post :- Trainee Marketing Officers,Credit & Collection Officer
Company Name:- Singer Finance (Sri Lanka) PLC
Posting Date :- 13-10-14
Closing Date :- 19-10-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
The successful candidate would be remunerated with a competitive package above the industry standards and other host of fringe benefits.
As Sri Lanka’s largest entity to be recognized by the global Great Place to Work index, Singer is an employer of choice. Singer instills a culture of trust within the workplace, where a 160-year tradition of delivering Trusted Excellence continues. Incorporated in 2004, Singer Finance (Lanka) PLC is a subsidiary of Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC, and is licenced by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka to carry-out finance business. Singer Finance was assigned a BBB rating by Fitch Ratings.
Trainee Marketing Officers
– We invite school leavers below 22 years of age to begin their career as Trainee Marketing Officers at Singer Finance.
– Candidates must have passed the G. C E. Advanced Level Examination and obtained a Credit Pass for Mathematics at G.C.E. Ordinary Level Examination may apply for the above post Individuals who have excelled at extra -curricular activities during their school careers will have a distinct advantage.
– Selected candidates will be offered comprehensive marketing training in leasing/hire purchase and other financial services.
– Those who perform satisfactorily during their training period will be considered for career growth at Singer Finance.
Credit & Collection Officer
– The position of Credit & Collection Officer at Singer Finance based at a Singer Mega store is available for an individual between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
– The applicant must hold five G.C.E. Ordinary Level Credit passes including English language and Mathematics, as well as a valid driving licence.
– Experience in a similar field and computer operating skills will be advantageous.
– The position requires the individual to be an excellent team player with the ability to tabulate business statistics, evaluate customers’ credit worthiness and prescribe be the Company’s Lending Terms, follow-up on repayments, and work on weekends when necessary.
Singer, as an equal opportunity employer, highly encourages female candidates, who meet the above criteria, to apply for the above positions. Please send in your CV together with the contact details of two non-related referees to the address given below, within 7 days of this advertisement Please indicate the post applied for on the top left comer of the envelope.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org