Assistant Law Officer At People’s Bank
Post :-Assistant Law Officer
Company Name:- People’s Bank
Posting Date :- 04-11-14
Closing Date :- 07-11-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
Appointment will initially be for a period of 02 years on contract basis and an all inclusive monthly allowance of Rs. 30,000/- will be paid for the right candidate during the period of contract.
People’s Bank is looking for two suitable persons to fill the vacancies for the post of Assistant Law Officer at Regional Head Offices – Jaffna & Wanni
– Applicant should be an Attorney-at-Law and Notary Public,
– age should be below 32 years with at least one year court experience on the following :
– Civil Matters, examination of titles, preparation of deeds and drafting legal documents.
– He / She should also have a license to practice as a Notary Public in English and Tamil.
– Possessing LLB Degree, Computer Literacy and experience in banking and financial services would be advantageous.
After expiry of the contracts, their performance will be evaluated and the bank will decide either to extend their contract or to absorb to the permanent cadre in the bank. After absorbing in the permanent cadre, such employees would entitle to the benefits such as an attractive salary, medical benefits, staff housing loan, annual bonus payment etc.
Interested individuals are invited to send details of achievements and experience relevant to the job applied for together with curriculum vitae and copies of certificates including contact numbers of two non-related referees. The post applied for should be stated on the top left hand corner of the envelope and should reach the address given below on or before 07.11.2014
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and any form of canvassing will be regarded as a disqualification.
Apply Post :-
Deputy General Manager (Human Resources),
People’s Bank – Head Office,
No. 75, Sir Chittampalam A Gardiner Mawatha,
Colombo – 02