Cabin Crew At SriLankan Airlines
Post :- Cabin Crew
Company Name:- SriLankan Airlines
Posting Date :- 07-11-14
Closing Date :- 12-11-14 – walk-in interviews Kandy
Be the Pride of our National Carrier; join the elite who deliver the Airline’s promise as Brand Ambassadors.
Our Cabin Crew should:
– Be Sri Lankan citizens.
– Be between the ages of 20 and 25 years by 31st December 2014.
– Be single.
– Have 6 passes at the G.C.E Ordinary Level examination in one sitting, including a credit pass in English and completed the IATA Cabin Crew Training Course conducted by the International Aviation Academy of SriLankan Airlines.
– Have 6 passes at the G.C.E Ordinary Level examination in one sitting, including a credit pass in English and have
a minimum of 2 passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level examination.
– General English will also be considered as a subject.
– Have 6 passes at the G.C.E Ordinary Level examination in one sitting, including a credit pass in English and
a Degree or professional qualification equivalent to a Degree recognized by the University Grants Commission
– Be Fluent in English.
– Minimum Height 157.5cm or arm reach of 212cm (on tip toes)
Body Mass Index applies.
– Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the hospitality sector or those who have successfully completed any related courses in the hospitality industry.
– Dress code: Saree
– Duly filled application as per the format published in the Careers section of www.srilankan.com/corporate (CABIN-CREW Kandy FL)
– National ID and original birth certificate and educational certificates
– Full length post card sized colour photograph
Visit us with the documents listed, between 0830 hrs and 1600 hrs on 12th November 2014 at the Queens Hotel, No. 4, Dalada Veediya, Kandy for walk-in interviews.
Surname starting with Allocated time
A B C D E F G H I J K L M 0830 hrs-1130 hrs
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1330 hrs -1600 hrs
Application Form :- CABIN-CREW Kandy FL