Customer Relations Executives At Ceylinco Insurance
Post :- Customer Relations Executives
Company Name:- Ceylinco Insurance PLC
Posting Date :- 16-11-14
Closing Date :- 28-11-14
Salary and Other benefits :-
The chosen candidates would be rewarded with attractive remuneration packages & benefits while being exposed to a modem working environment free from night shifts.
Our nation’s most trusted and most successful life insurance company Ceylinco Life, is considered a stable pillar of protection for people from all walks of life in Sri Lanka. Ceylinco Life is today a benchmark for innovation, product development, customer orientation and professional development, with its dedicated service to the nation and the life insurance industry for 25 years. Ceylinco Life has continuously won numerous international and local awards, consolidating its leadership position in the market. Our most important component is our team of professionals. Each, dedicated to moving ahead, and providing the best of service. Currently vacancies have emerged in our Customer Relations / Services Divisions for the post of Customer Relations Executives (Contact Center / Back Office).
The Person :
– These positions call out for independent, self-motivated, target oriented individuals with a flair for persuasion and the will to succeed in a highly competitive field with a pleasing personality and ability to work under pressure.
– Needs to be involved in processing high volume of incoming : outgoing calls Communicating with clients & managers on job or deadline issues, performing quality checks on self & department, customer call troubleshooting of basic problems, data transference between internal systems & Departments.
– Log all incidents in real time, accurately, efficiently & comprehensively, placing appointments, assist customers with functional queries & research assistance, work closely with (team leaders & teams) to provide premium service for customers, assist in identifying opportunities within accounts, improve client retention through strong customer focus & attention, track progress of all outstanding incidents to final completion of issue, department & location flexibility.
– Capable of speaking fluently in all three languages Sinhala / Tamil / English (Trilingual).
– Age should be between 20 – 28 years.
– Minimum 3 passes at the GCE (A/L) or equivalent qualification.
– Part or full qualification in CIM / SLIM / Dip Marketing would be an added advantage.
– High Degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
– In Public Relations / Customer Services / Client Servicing / Contact Center or Tele Marketing at a reputed organization would be a definite advantage.
Those who have applied for this post within last two years should not apply again.
Please send your resume (with passport size photo attached) to the address given below, with contact details of two non – related referees to reach us within ten days of this advertisement. Please indicate the position applied for on the left comer of the envelope or mention the post as the subject, in the case of e-mail application.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Manager – Human Resources,
Ceylinco Insurance PLC,
Ceylinco Life Tower,
106, Havelock Road,