Executive – Finance At Hemas
Post :- Executive – Finance
Company Name:- Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
Posting Date :- 12-11-14
Closing Date :- 18-11-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the right candidate which indudes profit base incentives and a host of other company benefits.
Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd and Hemas Surgicals & Diagnostics (Pvt) Ltd report an annual turnover of Rs. 9.5 Bn and employ over 650 staff. Both organizations represent over 25 prestigious Multi-National Pharmaceutical, Surgical and Diagnostics manufacturing Companies and also import and market a range of pharmaceutical, surgical and diagnostic products. We have one of the finest distribution systems in the country and use IT extensively. Principal Agency operation is an important and an intrinsic part of our organization. Expansion and diversification of our business has resulted in an opening for dynamic and energetic person to join the HEMAS team to play the role of;
Role holder is responsible to handle pricing and costing. Accounts receivables and Payables, Fixed Assets and any other function in finance as required.
– Costing & Pricing of principals’ product portfolios & Analyze cost accounting data to Support management decision making process.
– Preparation of analysis reports on operational performance and budget variances to strengthen cost controls, and increase efficiencies.
– Handling Receivables and Payables
– Monitoring Capital Expenditure and maintaining fixed assets register
– Handle any other finance related function as requested by the Management.
– Should possess full /part qualification of ICASL, CIMA or ACCA with minimum 3 years of experience.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work in a highly competitive environment independently.
– Good command of the English language
– Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills
– Should be meticulous on the work allocated and should possess good analytical skills
– The ideal candidate should not be more than 30 years of age
In addition to an excellent working environment, the remuneration package on offer will be commensurate with the position and would include attractive perquisites. Please apply with your complete CV and contact details of two nonrelated referees within 7 days of this advertisement to;
Apply Email :-firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources,
Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd,
439, Galle Road,