Finance Executive / Senior Finance Executive At BPO Connect
Post :-Finance Executive / Senior Finance Executive
Company Name:-BPO Connect
Posting Date :- 16-11-14
Closing Date :- 28-11-14
BPO Connect provides outsourcing, technology and business/financial consultancy services to clients, powered by teams in Australia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and China.
Specializing in small to medium enterprises
(SMEs) from sole traders to corporates with annual turnover over $400 million, we currently serve a portfolio of over 800 clients.
Training Partner of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (ICASL) for licentiate and strategic level
organization – CMA Sri Lanka.
We are looking for dynamic, progressive and proactive individuals to be part of our growing Audit team, servicing a client considered an innovator in the field of Superannuation Audits, having introduced a totally new technology-based approach redefining the way audits have been traditionally performed.
– Primary responsibility of taking ownership for the completion of allocated audits as per standards and criteria agreed with client, ensuring timelines and quality standards are met for all audits.
– Also responsible for training new members to the team and monitoring performance
– Undergraduate in Finance/Accountancy and/or part qualified in CIMA/ICASL/ACCA/CMA
– 3 years + experience in Audit or Finance, with proven skills internal/ external audits, preparation of financials and in analysis.
– Proficiency in oral and written English
interested candidates can apply by sending resumes to; with the position as the subject of e-mail
Apply Email :- email@example.com