Finance Executive, Senior Finance Executive At BPO Connect
Post :- Finance Executive, Senior Finance Executive
Company Name:- BPO Connect
Posting Date :- 02-11-14
Closing Date :- 12-11-14
Australian owned and operated, BPO Connect provides outsourcing, technology and business/financial consultancy services to clients, powered by teams in Australia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and China. We currently serve in excess of 800 small to medium enterprises (SMEs) from sole traders to corporate with annual turnover over $400 million. With domain expertise in Finance & Accounting and Information Technology garnered through collective experience in the industry, we maintain a competitive edge through combining tailor-made solutions, cross industry exposure, client focused service ethics and top talent.
At BPO Connect, we want to give our clients the best in terms of Talent. We are devoted to fulfilling that commitment and look for dynamic, progressive and proactive individuals to be part of our team.
We are an accredited Training Partner of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (ICASL) for both licentiate and strategic level training and also an approved training organization of CMA Sri Lanka.
– Full or part qualification in CIMA/ICASL/ACCA/CMA
– Minimum of 2 years experience in Book Keeping or Taxation
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Very good knowledge in MS Excel
– Knowledge in MYOB/QuickBooks will be an added advantage
– Attention to detail
– Strong organization and analytical skills
– Excellent in time management and be task oriented to meet deadlines
– General Accounting and Book Keeping
– Preparation of Final Accounts
As we are expanding our business we have the above mentioned vacancies in our organization. We provide excellent opportunities for individuals who are willing to join a progressive team. If you are looking for more than just a job then look no further. To apply please e-mail your resume to;
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
No: 111,T.B. Jaya Mawatha,