Intern-Supply Chain At Fonterra Brands
Post :- Intern-Supply Chain
Company Name:- Fonterra Brands Lanka
Posting Date :- 28-11-14
Closing Date :- 05-12-14
Every year, Fonterra Brands Lanka takes in University students who aim to get industry exposure as interns. Through our internship programme we offer a robust and dynamic work opportunity to work with a world-class Multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods company and a leader in Sri Lankan dairy industry.
The selected candidate is responsible in providing support to our Supply Chain and Milk Sourcing teams in carrying out our current projects. The main accountabilities of this role would include;
– Providing support to the team in administration functions and respective projects
– Maintaining of milk sourcing database and developing monthly reports accordingly
– Coordinating with external stake holders in providing information on their milk supply
– Assisting in maintaining respective budgetary requirement
– The candidate shall currently pursue a university degree at one of the leading educational institutions preferably in the field of Supply Chain or any other Degree which covers Project Management as a module.
– Strong written communication skills in English will be a pre requisite.
– The undergraduate should be in the 3rd / 4th year of studies & be able to work full-time for six months or one year from Mondays-Fridays, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
If you are keen to start your career with a high performing team, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement
Apply Email :- email@example.com