Logistics Manager At Kaymu.lk
Post :- Logistics Manager
Company Name:- Kaymu.lk
Posting Date :- 22-11-14
Closing Date :- 05-12-14
Rocket Internet, headquartered in Europe’s Silicon Vfelley Berlin, is the world’s largest Internet incubator. Our team has been building online companies since 1999 and has created over 100 market leading companies in 50+ countries, and operate a network of 25 international Rocket offices.
Our latest venture www.kaymu.lk is Sri Lanka’s #1 marketplace for everybody to sell their products on the Internet and is part of the global kaymu.com venture present in over 20 countries around the world.
About the job
– As a Logistics Manager at Kaymu, you will be on the forefront of driving our rapid expansion, joining our motivated and talented team.
– In this high-impact role, you would help drive quality and efficiency through optimization of our 3PLs in their respective cities.
– This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the buying and selling experience on Kaymu through a lower delivery time and cost, and an optimal customer service.
– This role calls for a combination of strong analytical thinking, bias for decision-making & execution, and interpersonal skills to manage partnerships; heavy analysis of logistics KPIs to properly track delivery company performance and ensure high-quality buying and selling experiences on Kaymu;
– optimize existing processes and develop new processes to ensure efficient on-time deliveries thereby ensuring that both customers and sellers are satisfied;
– take ownership of Kaymu operations and do whatever it takes to get the job done!
Who we’re looking for
– The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
– business or similar field with a minimum of two years’ experience within a logistics or supply chain function within the region,
solid understanding of an online marketplace operations and logistics setup, advanced knowledge of Excel, data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking, excellent people skills paired with skills in negotiation and strategic decision making.
Moreover, the ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment, with flexibility, resilience and desire to learn.
Kaymu is rapidly accelerating its growth and will provide you with immense opportunities to demonstrate initiative, creativity and leadership. Don’t miss this great opportunity to experience the exciting world of start ups and the emerging markets!
Do you have what it takes? If so, please forward your resume with a recent photograph with the post applied for as the ‘Subject’. Kindly note that resumes exceeding 3 pages would not be considered.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org